Sunday, October 14, 2012

Royal Hugs!!


 
Hi everyone, 
 
This is Melissa with Moe Creations, it's my day at the Castle! Theresa has selected me to be the Featured Designer and I will be showcasing her Royal Pain stamp set.  When I tell you that  I love this set of stamps, I really do!!! I didn't own a set of Get Well stamps, so these are perfect!


 
Well, I am starting a new crafting adventure using Spectrum Noir Markers. I had used Little Miss Beanie Anya before in one of my past post, so I decided to try her again using the Spectrum Noir markers. I had no intentions of making her into a card, but she looked so pretty to me, what do you think? I would love to read your suggestions on how to improve and also whats the best card stock or paper to use for markers? 
 
I hope you have enjoyed my card, make sure you head over to The Royal Castle Shoppe , Theresa  has a wide variety of other great products for your crafting convenience.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!
 
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment