Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TSQ Feature Designer Vintage Royal Thanks



 
Welcome back to another TSQ Feature Designer, today is my day as Featured Designer.
For my post today I made a Thank You card for a relative who had us over for breakfast last weekend, it was very delicious. I want to thank her for her hospitality.
 
I used TSQ Royal Garden Stamp set for the stamped sentiment. The card is made up of  Recollection washi tape I had bought from Michaels. The card measures 6x6 on craft card stock from Paper Trey Ink. I put flower washing tape on the outside of the card, the banner on the card is also washi tape I fussy cut the banner on the washi tape.   I also used my Cricut Imagine Country Carnival cartridge to make the square scallop image with the flowers and the bird on it. The  butterfly is also cut from Country Carnival.  I used my My Favorite Things die for the oval shape and the scalloped cut. The paper used on these cut outs were also from Country Carnival. I used Michaels Recollection swirl pearls ( I love these pearls ) I also used some the pearls on some of the flowers. and the corners of the image. 

I put some washi tape on the inside of the card in the picture below. I left that blank so I can put in there a little note.
 
I want to Thank You for stopping in and visiting.
I appreciate you taking the time to drop in for a visit.
 
Supplies
TSQ Royal Garden Stamp
Cricut Imagine
Country Carnival Cartridge
Michales Recollection Washi Tape
Recollecton Bling
Paper Trey Ink cardstock
My Favorite Things die
Tim Holtz vintage paper distress ink
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment