Saturday, September 29, 2012


Hey everybody! Oh, I love this time of year. Slippers, blankie, fireplace and a mug of tea Yippee! I am thrilled to be the featured designer for The Scrapbooking Queen today! For my project, I used the fabulous "Bite Me!" stamp from the Queens stamp set "Royal Sayings 2" which you can see below and purchase here at The Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe.
 
 
One of my all time favorite treats is chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Today I am showing you a fun way to share some with friends!
Recycled cardboard box, ribbon & glubers to make flowers, bling, burlap, fabric, tag, spritz and of course the fantastic stamp, make this a super easy and adorable way to share goodies!
I sure hope you liked it! Stop by my blog again soon!
(Teaser...super fun wreath posted soon!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment