Monday, September 10, 2012

{The Perfect Pair}



Hear ye.... Hear ye.... The honorable Scrappin Madge has the stage today as The Scrapbooking Queens Royal Featured Designer!  I am super excited to show you what I have prepared for you today.  I saw the stamp "to the perfect pair" from the Royal Wedding Stamp Set and knew immediately what I wanted to do with this set.  
Who has set the table and wanted to spruce it up just a little? Well, here is a cute and Simple way of doing it.  Check out the Project here....
And a close up of TSQ Stamp...

What did you think??? Cute, ya??  For the details on how to make this project check out my blog But what else did I use from the Queens Shoppe on this cute project?   If you guessed the Black twine you were right.  Purchase the twine and the stamp set here.

{loves loves} 
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment