Friday, August 24, 2012

Cute 4x4 Card sets w/box



 
 
Hello everyone! Schell here from Schell's Craft Corner 
My turn for posting for The Scrapbooking Queen!
 
Today's post is of a project I made for a friend of my mom's who wanted some cards to give as gifts. This is just what I came up with and I really like it. This is the second box I made, she wanted two :o) This idea was given to me by a friend over at Boots and Bling Time. She wanted to know how to make a 4x4 box for her cards and so here it is... I will list the supplies under the photos for you and provide links :o)
 





 
Supplies Used
 
Cardstock- Recollections
Pattern Paper- Nikki Sivils "My Friend Birdie"
Flowers from my stash and a RAK
Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion,
Potter's Clay and Tux. Black
Mat on front of box- Nestabilities Lacey Circles
Liquid Pearls- White Opal
Pearls- Recollections
Stickles- Cinnamon and Yellow
Sentiments- Heidi Grace and 

Hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment