Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Kings Birthday with a twist

Welcome Everyone,
It's Michele here, and it's my turn to feature a project!
I decided to use The Kings Birthday Stamp set along with a fun Kraftin Kimmie image called Tabitha! I know ...you are all thinking I've lost my mind, but I am showing you that just because it is a set that says The King, doesn't mean the sentiments can only be used for a Guy card! The Queen is one smart cookie;-)


Now, Heres What I did : I stamped the "Birthday Wishes" first, then I took the "Enchanting stamp" and curved it over the Birthday wishes which is the joy of the Queens stamps:-) It gave a little bit of a different twist on making the sentiment .
My card is 5.5x5.5 and I added a few of the Queens Royal jewels, some Paper flowers and swirl die cuts in yellow from Marianne D's collection. The Design paper is from a DCWV stack .
To see more of what I have created please stop over to my blog HERE
Thanks for stopping by and remember we each have a day here so come visit often:-)
Hugs
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment