Thursday, August 16, 2012

Real Sweet


Good morning all my bloggy friends! I'm so glad you are here to visit me today. If we haven't met yet, my name is Janis and this is my blog: PAUSE DREAM ENJOY.
It is my privilege today to be the FEATURED DESIGNER for The Scrapbooking Queen. How cool is that?  Hang on... straightening my crown a little bit...

I have a sweet little card I want to share with you today. Are you ready?


Project # 361 of this year

  • A2 size card 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Image from BUGABOO
  • I colored this image with BIC markers (face and arms colored with Copic E00)
  • Background is chalked (tried to give the impression of a brick wall)
  • ELEGANT EDGES for sentiment matting p. 29 cut @ 1 1/4" Oblong & Shadow
  • Sentiment stamp from TSQ's "The Queen Bee" stamp set
Thanks for stopping by today! See you again tomorrow! Smiles :) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment