Sunday, August 26, 2012

Real Sweet!

Hello!
Susie here from Susie Craft Happy as today's Featured Designer for The Scrapbooking Queen!  My card today shows you just how much fun it is to work with the Queen Bee stamp set.  This set has so many words and phrases, you can use them separately or together.  Let your your creativity decide.
 
I used two of the stamps to create this cute phrase.  My card can be used as a birthday  or thank you card.  Two cards all of us cardmakers can't seem to keep enough of on hand. I heat embossed the sentiment to make it pop from the paper just a little. :-)

Thank you for stopping by today and remember, The Scrapbooking Queen's stamps can be purchased in her Royal Castle Shoppe 24/7 and in case you haven't heard...The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe now carries WASHI TAPE!! Woot-Woot!!

Create a great day!

Stamp:  The Scrapbooking Queen - Queen Bee
Cartridge:  Cricut-Birthday Bash
Paper:  AC Cardstock, PTI, My Minds Eye-Sweet Girl
Embellishments:  My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment