Saturday, August 18, 2012

{Featured Designer for The Scrapbooking Queen}




Hey Everyone! It's Scrappin Toxic Midge here! Wow, I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be a featured designer for The Scrapbooking Queen! Today I have a project that utilizes one of my "current favorite" things...Washi Tape! I just love this stuff. (There are endless uses for it and it comes in so many fun designs and colors!) And The Scrapbooking Queen always has a stamp with just the perfect sentiment no matter what the project!!!
The stamp set that I chose to use for this project was "Royal Sayings"

Since we just finished our "Back to School Shopping", I had a couple extra small notebooks sitting in my Scrappin' Room. So, I thought maybe I would dress them up a little. I will keep one for myself and use the rest as gifts. I just glued scrap paper to the cover, then created "pencils" of varying lengths with washi tape. I made the tips with triangles cut from craft paper and colored the tips with the same color I did the "doodle" marks. Grabbed some "thickers" to spell out n-o-t-e-s and the royal finishing touch...The Scrapbooking Queen's sentiment "Just a Royal Note". If you would like to get this set or any other of The Queen's sensational sentiment stamp sets just click here to get to her Royal Castle Shoppe. She has lot's of goodies in there! Well, let's get to it...Here is my notebook project

I hope you all enjoy this project and that it offered a little crafty inspiration for the day! Thanks so much for stopping by! And don't forget to check out The Scrapbooking Queen and The Royal Castle Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment