Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TSQ Feature Designer




Hello My Crafty Friends Thank You for stopping in and visiting. Today I am the TSQ Feature Designer for her Royal Majesty. For my project for today I used the stamps set Royal Garden ,  you will love her stamps they are so versatile they can be used for anything.  Below is my project for today


I used my Gypsy to create the telephone, as you can tell I love Vintage!!  I lvoe this old phone I cut it out 3 times to get these different colors and pieced them together, I like the way it turned out.  The paper I used my all time favorite Graphic 45!!  I love there paper i used the Communique I thought it was perfect for this idea,  I used some bling from Recollections, the burlap is from Liz's paper loft, martha stewart punch for the border on top and bottom, Cricut cart Heritage to cute the phone out.
I love  the way it turned out.  Be sure to stop by the Queens castle and pick up some Royal Goodies you wont be sorry.

I picked 2 winners for my blog candy on my blog I said I would give away from this weekends blog hop using Random.org  The winners will win a package of Action Wobbles.
                                          The winner from Saturday is Drum Roll
                                       Brenda @ HappyScrapper64@blogspot.com 
                                                              Congratulations!!!!!
                                          
                                              The winner from Sunday is Drum Roll
                                                                Mary @ Mary3mom
                                                                Congratulations!!!

Thank you all of you who participated in this weekend blog hop we all appreciate you all.  I am going to try and do another give away trying to think of something good to come up with. 

Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment