Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Royal Nursery



Hello everyone and happy Wednesday! I'm Heather and I am delighted to be joining this amazing team of talented ladies. Some of you may know me as GreenScrapinMachine. Please feel free to follow me on my blog or youtube under the same name. 
For today's post, I created a scrapbook page of my newest arrival, Graham. He joined our family (my husband, and older son Christian, 3) in April. Graham is such a joyous addition to our family, and I have had so much fun creating this layout of his first picture using the stamp set, Royal Nursery. I love how Theresa created individual words you can use to create a variety of sentiments to meet your needs. Whether its cards or layouts, this stamp set is a must have for anyone's new arrival! 
A little bit about my layout: the banner comes from a kit from Emma (creative time for me), the letters come from the cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters, and the twine stringing the banner together comes from the Royal Shoppe; the safety pins, and rattle come from the cartridge new arrival. The picture is cut at 4x4 and the mats are 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (blue) and 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 (white). The tag is from the Sweet Treats cartridge and is cut at 4 inches. The hearts on either side of the words come from a heart punch. 

I hope you enjoyed this layout and I look forward to sharing other projects with you in the weeks to come. Have a great day!! 




Hugs,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment