Monday, August 27, 2012

{Sealed With a Royal Kiss}



Hey... Hey...It's me Scrappin Madge here and it is my day as Featured Designer! Wahooooo.... I have been a busy little scrapper this weekend, so many fun ideas and great projects that I am working on.  I am super excited to showcase the stamp set "Royal Sayings" I just love the sentiment stamps. They are good for so many different things and you can use them over and over and over... Check out the stamp set here.  Below is a picture of this Royal set.
I wanted to do something fun and sweet for my hubby, something I could put on his truck seat in the morning and show him a little {love} hee hee... So I choose the saying "Sealed with a Kiss" and used this fun pink and white polka dot gift bag, and cut out of pink vinyl on my Cricut a fun "kiss" also I cut this fun tag from my cricut.  I stamped this fun stamp and tied it with Royal Twine and used a fun Royal Jewel to finish off the project.  I filled with with yummy cinnamon gummy kisses.  What a sweet treat for a sweet man!! Check it out below....
How do you get all of these fun elements you ask??? Well go right on over to The Scrapbooking Queens Castle and go shopping in her Shoppe found here.
Hope you enjoyed my project today:) 
Remember to check out the Queens Shoppe!
{loves loves}

No comments:

Post a Comment